123-Reg.co.uk Domain Names
- Visit http://www.123-reg.co.uk and login to your account.
- Select your domain name from the drop-down menu and click Manage.
- Select Manage DNS option under the Advanced Domain Settings heading.
- Click the Advanced DNS tab.
- You'll then be shown a list of all current DNS records. If your domain name still uses the default settings, there should be 2 records shown.
- The first record shows an @ symbol in the DNS Entry column.
- Click the Pencil icon to the right of it and update the Destination/Target to use the following values: 220.127.116.11
- Click the Save button.
- The second record in the list shows www in the DNS Entry column.
- Click on the Trash Can icon to the right to completely remove this record.
- Use the fields below the records to create a new entry.
- In the Hostname box, enter www.
- Select CNAME from the Type dropdown menu.
- Enter shop.freewebstore.org. in the Destination field. Please ensure that you include the final "dot" at the end of that address.
- Once the DNS record has been entered, click the Add new entry button.
- It can take up to 48 hours for the DNS changes to filter through and become active, although it generally only takes a few hours. Once enough time has passed, login to your control panel and visit the Marketing > Domain Name section to attach the domain name to your store.
Help by topic
Help by section