Setting Order Quantity Limits
A step-by-step guide detailing how to limit how many items of one product your customers can buy from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
There are many reasons you may wish to add a limitation to how many items of a product your customers can buy. Maybe you have an offer on a certain product but you want to limit the product to one per customer.
In order to set this limitation up for any of your products:
- 1.Log in to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Products > List All Products.
- 3.Click Edit on the product you wish to add this limitation for.
- 4.When the page loads, look to the right of your screen and locate a panel labeled settings and click the arrow to expand this section.
- 5.Once expanded, you will see the Order Quantities section with Edit buttons so that you can specify the minimum and maximum limits of the product that your customer can purchase.
- 6.When you are happy with the quantities you have set, click Save.
Customers will not be able to order less than the minimum and will not be able to order more than the maximum.