A step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to set up a PayUmoney gateway from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Get access to a large consumer base by providing multiple payments options to them to choose from. PayU Money enables you to accept all Credit Cards (Mastercard/VISA), All Debit Cards (including Maestro) and NetBanking.
To set up PayUmoney as a payment gateway for your store:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Orders > Payment Gateways and click Setup next to the PayUmoney logo.
- 3.To use PayUmoney as a payment gateway you must first have an account with them first. To create an account, go to www.payumoney.com.
- 4.Once you have an account, in your Control Panel, in the PayUmoney setup page, you will need to enter your Merchant ID, Merchant Key and Salt to the relevant fields.
- 5.In your PayUmoney account, go to your Seller Dashboard and go to Settings > My Account > Webhooks section and set up a Webhook Events for a Successful Payment and Failure Payment with the following Webhook URL for both:"https://catch.freewebstore.org/catchpayumoney.aspx"
- 6.Once you have set your webhooks up, go back to the PayUmoney section of your control panel and set your PayUMoney Status to Active.
If you do not set up your webhooks correctly, or forget to add them altogether, your orders will not appear in your Control Panel.