Comment on page
Product Search Terms
A step-by-step guide on how to use the Statistics > Product Search Terms feature on the Freewebstore Platform
This feature shows you all searches made by customers on your store over the last 31 days.
Whenever a customer uses the search bar on your live store, their query will appear on this page and show you how many products were displayed to the customer for this exact search query.
Customer Search Terms Chart
The above chart shows you how many searches results were performed on your store.
Underneath the chart, we'll provide you with a list of all search terms made, along with how many customers searched for that exact term, and how many products were found for that term:
Customer Search Terms Table
- Find search terms that result in zero products found.
- You can then decide whether or not the search term is relevant, and either:
- Add the search term as a search tag on products.
- Add the search term as a keyword in product descriptions.
- Find search terms that are growing in popularity.
- You may want to consider:
- Buying more stock of that product.
- Buying different variations of that product so your customers have more choices.
- Pushing these products on social media or advertisements.