Set the Default Weight Units up for your Store
A short step-by-step guide on how to set up the default weight units up successfully on your freewebstore from within your control panel.
You can set your default weight units to be in Metric Grams (g) or Imperial Ounces (oz). To do this:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to the Settings > Store section.
- 3.Scroll down the page until you locate a panel labeled Weight Units.
- 4.Select the desired units you wish to use on your store.
- 5.When you are happy, click Update.
All product weights should be entered in these units. Product weights are optional, and only need to be entered if you intend to calculate your postage costs based on the total order weight.