Simple step-by-step instructions on how to view your customer's abandoned carts from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Around 70% of online consumers engage with your website but abandon their cart before checking out. “Abandoned Cart” provides you with all the information you need to implement your remarketing strategies. We collect all the information on your potential customer before abandoning, such as email address and which product they intended to buy.
Collecting and sending a remarketing email one-day post abandonment will do one of three things:
- Win the order 10-15% of the time
- You’ll find out why the customer didn’t buy – which will help you improve your buying process
- You’ll create a great customer service moment that will leave a lasting impression on the customer
And for businesses in the European Economic Area (EEA) sending a remarketing email one-day post abandonment is totally legitimate under GDPR.
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Orders > Abandoned Carts.
- 3.Here you will be able to see a graph that will show you any trends in your customers abandoning carts. Below the graph, you can see a list of the customers that have abandoned their carts.