Account Notification Emails
A step-by-step guide detailing how to edit the destination of your notification emails from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
When your store gets busy and email notifications are flying in from everywhere, you may want to set different mailboxes up for different purposes. This is why, at Freewebstore, we allow you to specify where you would like different types of notification emails to go.
There are a number of different emails that are sent to you, the store owner, for different reasons, these may be:
- Sales Notifications - When an order is placed on your store, you will receive a sales notification email with details about the order.
- Contact Notification - When a customer uses the contact page on your store, you will receive a contact notification email about the new contact message.
- Stock Related Notifications - If you have set a low stock alert value, you'll receive an email letting you know that you need to replenish your stock. We also send an email when a customer requests to be notified when a product is back in stock.
- Blog Comment Notification - When a customer comments on any of your blogs, we'll send you an email with information on this.
If you need to, you can select a different email address for each of these notifications to go to. To do this :
- 1.Login to your Control Panel.
- 2.Locate and click the Hey, [your name here] button in the top right of your control panel.
- 3.Select My Account.
- 4.Click the Settings panel.
- 5.Scroll down a little and locate the panel on the right labeled Store Emails.
- 6.Here you will notice the listed notifications you will receive with checkboxes next to them.
- 7.When you check the box you wish to change, a field will appear below the selected notification.
- 8.Enter the desired email you wish to receive these notifications to in the field.
- 9.When you are happy, click Save.