Changing the Character Set
A simple step-by-step guide to change the character set used on your store from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Do you want to show special characters for your language on your store? Arabic? Hebrew? Greek? This is the setting you will need to change.
To edit the default character set:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to the Settings > Store section.
- 3.Scroll down to the very bottom of the page where you will see a panel labeled Character Set.
- 4.Select the desired Character Set from the dropdown menu provided.
- 5.Once you are happy, click Update.
If you are not sure what to choose, simply get in contact with our friendly Support Team who will be more than happy to suggest the correct character set for your needs.