Create Multiple Stores
A step-by-step guide detailing how to create multiple stores on the same account from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Freewebstore allows you to create multiple stores within your account enabling you to explore different niches and gain extra income on items that may not be connected to your original store.
To create a new store:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Locate and click the "Hey, [your name here]" button in the top right-hand corner of your Control Panel.
- 3.Click Create Additional Store.
- 4.In the new window, enter the name of your new store and enter your password.
- 5.Click Create Store when you are happy.
- 6.You will then need to log out and log back into your Control Panel.
- 7.You will then be given the choice of which store you would like to log in to.
- 8.Clicking your new store will take you through the Welcome Wizard experienced when you created your first store.
If you have a subscription for your original store, this will NOT be carried over to your new store and you will need to upgrade your new store to a premium plan if required.
To switch accounts from within your Control Panel:
- 1.Locate and click the "Hey, [your name here]" button in the top right-hand corner of your Control Panel.
- 2.Select the Switch Accounts from the dropdown.
- 3.Click Switch under the desired account you wish to switch to.
- 4.You will then be taken to the desired account.