A step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to set up product feeds for your online store from within your freewebstore control panel.
Product Feeds allow you to submit your products to shopping platforms like Bing or ShopMania, and automatically keep your listings up to date.
To submit your products to a shopping platform, you typically need to set up an account with them, enable the feed if you haven't already and then provide the Product Feed URL.
Information on where to sign up and how to access help information for each shopping platform, as well as the Product Feed URLs themselves, can be found in the panel for each Feed.
Please note, we cannot provide support for each of the shopping platforms. If you have any difficulties submitting your Product Feed URL, you should contact the shopping platform directly.
To add a product feed to your store:
- 1.Log in to your control panel.
- 2.Go to Marketing > Product Feeds.
- 3.Click Add New Feed.
- 4.Select the feed you would like to add and click Confirm.
- 5.You will then be faced with the relevant information that surrounds the chosen feed. You will be able to enable/disable the feed and you will also see the product feed associated.
- 6.If you are happy with the feed produced, click Save.