Comment on page
A step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to edit your banner regions in the theme editor within your freewebstore control panel
All of our designs/themes on freewebstore have at least one editable banner. These include:
- Header Banner
- Right Banner
- Left Banner
- Footer Banner
These banners have multiple uses. They can display important messages, money off discounts or simple images that compliment your freewebstore.
To edit your banner regions in your control panel:
- 1.Log in to your control panel.
- 2.Go to the Design > Theme Editor section.
- 3.Once the editor has loaded, locate and click the +Add button and select the Section to page option from the dropdown.
- 4.A side panel will appear, locate and select the Banners option.
- 5.If you have more than one banner available on your theme, you will now get the choice of which one to edit. If not, you will be bounced straight into the default banner on your store (footer banner).
- 6.You will then see a text editor appear. Here, you can edit the section like any other page on your store.
- 7.Once you are happy with the additions in the banner, Save.
You will then see the changes appear in the banner region selected.
If you need something added in these regions that are a little complex or you are struggling to get the desired look in your banner region, contact our friendly support team who will be more than happy to help.