Comment on page
A step-by-step guide detailing how to change your font for your free online store from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Freewebstore is directly integrated with Google Fonts. This means that you can select over 1000 fonts for your theme. Fonts are another useful aspect of your branding. Pick the right font and your branding is complete.
- 1.Log into your control panel.
- 2.Go to Design > Theme Editor.
- 3.Click Design in the top right of the Theme Editor.
- 4.Select Fonts from the dropdown menu.
- 5.You'll then see a list of all fonts in the left panel. Click any font to preview that font on your theme.
- 6.Click Save.
Can't find a font?
Unfortunately, if the font you want to use isn't in the list you won't be able to use it. However, there are over 1000 fonts available to choose from so you should be able to find a similar one.