Comment on page
How Do I Add Images for my Options?
A simple step-by-step guide detailing how to add and edit images to your product options from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Once you have added your options and variations to your product you may want to be able to show what the chosen variation may look like.
To add an image for each variation of your options:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Products > List All Products.
- 3.Select the product you wish to add the options images to.
- 4.Scroll down the page, locate and expand the Options/Variations panel.
- 6.A new window will open giving you the option to Enable Option Images. Make sure to check this box.
- 7.Once checked, you will notice that the window will fill up with the variations you already have configured for this product.
- 8.Simply click Add Image and upload your desired image. Repeat this process for any further variations you wish to add images for.
- 9.Once you are happy, click Confirm and your images will be added.
Make sure to go and test if this has worked. Go to the product you have added images for and change the variant in the options dropdown selector. The main image for the product should change to the one you uploaded for that option variant.