Comment on page
Upload an Image
A simple step-by-step walk-through detailing how to upload an image to your free online store from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Images are of paramount importance when it comes to your online store. Without images, how do your customers know what they are buying? Images can also add to the branding of your online store.
To upload a new image:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Images.
- 3.Locate and click the Add Images button near the top right of the page.
- 4.You can then choose to upload an image from your device (recommended) or from a URL.
- 5.By choosing from your device you can simply click within the box provided to choose the desired image. If you choose by URL you will need to enter the URL in which your image is located.
- 6.When you are happy click Done.
Follow the steps 1 and 2 above and:
3. Locate the Import/Export button next to the Add Images button at the top of the page.
4. Here you can choose to import or export your images, after clicking Import, you will be faced with a new page where you will see a box upload a ZIP file of the images you wish to import. Our system will then unzip the file and upload the images for you.
- 1.Create a folder within your File Explorer.
- 2.Add images to your new folder.
- 3.When you are happy with the images you added, right-click your image folder.
- 4.Locate and hover Send to.
- 5.Then select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- 6.You will then see a new zipped folder (shown by the file with the Zip on) is created in the same location as the original file. This is the file you will need to upload to our Bulk Image Importer when prompted