A step-by-step guide detailing how to add one or more of your blogs to your store from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Setting up a blog for your online store and adding to it often can be a great contributor to SEO value ultimately improving where you appear in your customers' search engine results. Adding blogs allows you to share ideas or thoughts with your customers.
To create a blog section to your store:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Pages.
- 3.Click + Add New Page.
- 4.Click the Add/Edit button located on the Integrated Blog panel.
- 5.Click Add New Blog.
- 6.Then write your Article, give it a Title, name the Author, give it a Summary.
- 7.In the Blog Settings panel to the right of your screen, you can enable/disable Comments and Share Icons. If you do finish your Blog in one sitting, you can leave it Unpublished and come back to it at a later date.
- 8.Add an Image for your blog if you want one (recommended).
- 9.When you are happy with your blog, click Save.
Then, to add more, simply click the pencil icon next to your blog page in the manage pages section to be taken to an overview of your existing blogs.