Comment on page
Google Site Verification
To verify your store for Google:
- 1.Log into your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Marketing > Site Verification.
- 3.Expand the Google tab.
- 5.Once you have your code, enter the content part of the verification code that Google has provided you with.
- 6.Click Save.
- 7.Once you have added the code to your control panel, click Verify in your Google Search Console.
To locate your site verification code for Google:
- 1.Go to the Google Search Console.
- 2.Click "Add a Property" under the search drop-down.
- 3.Select property type, enter your website URL and click Continue.
4. Click the arrow next to the HTML tag to expand the option.
5. Copy the text between the speech marks of the content section.
6. You now have the text needed for the site verification section of your control panel.