Comment on page
Editing your Customers Account
How to enable/disable the features your customers can action within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
There are a number of features you can turn on and off for your customers and their accounts. To locate and edit these features:
- 1.Login to your Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Orders > Customers.
- 3.Locate the panel on the right labeled Customer Accounts.
- 4.Here you can toggle the customer accounts feature on or off as well as being able to toggle:
- Guest Checkouts - allow guests to checkout or force your customers to sign up for an account before they checkout.
- Wishlists - allow your customers to keep a record of products they would like to purchase from your store.
If a customer places an order on your store as a GUEST account rather than their REGISTERED account, they might contact you to move their order into their registered account so that they can see all of their orders in their customer account.
To move a customer order:
- 1.Log in to your Freewebstore control panel.
- 2.Go to Orders > List All Orders.
- 3.Select to View the order you wish to move.
- 4.In the Actions panel, click Move Order.
- 5.A pop-up will appear, search for the customer you want to move the order to and select the customer.
- 6.Click the Confirm Move button.
Your customer will now be able to view this order within their customer account.