Specify a Shipping Region
A simple step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to specify a region that you would like to ship to from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
When creating your shipping rules, you can create different shipping rules for different areas of the world. This may be because you want to increase shipping costs to certain regions, or you might use this feature to stop international customers from checking out.
To edit the countries you ship to, for each rule:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Shipping.
- 3.Below each Shipping Rule, you will see an Allowed Countries setting.
- 4.If you would like to ship to all Countries, simply check the All checkbox and Save. If not, check the Specified Box.
- 5.You will then see a window pop up with all the regions listed next to checkboxes, check the specific countries and/or regions you wish to provide shipping to.
- 6.When you are happy with the regions you have selected, click Select.
Now, if a customer tries to check out from a country that is not within the regions you have specified in any of your rules, they will receive the below message:
"Sorry, we currently don't ship to your selected shipping address."
This text can be customized however you want via the Design > Translate section of your control panel.