Comment on page
How do I Manage the Stock for my Options?
A step-by-step guide detailing how to set up stock management for your product options from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Once you have set up product options, you may want to track how many items of each variant you have in stock.
To enable option stock management:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Products > List All Products.
- 3.Select the product you wish to add the option images to.
- 4.Scroll down the page, locate and expand the Options/Variations panel.
- 6.A new window will open giving you the option to Enable Option Stock. Make sure to check this box.
- 7.Once checked, you will see the variations of your options appear underneath. Here, you can set your current stock level of each variant and set up an alert that notifies you when the stock for each variant falls below a certain level in the Alert Level field.
- 8.When you are happy with the values you have entered, click Confirm.
When your stock for a variant reaches 0, a sold-out message will appear next to the variant on your store, notifying your customer that they will not be able to select that variant.