Comment on page
A step-by-step guide detailing how to upload and change the Favicon image of your online store from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
A Favicon is a small image that typically appears in the Address Bar or tab bar of your browser. It can also appear in your browser history and browser bookmarks.
- 1.Log into your Freewebstore control panel.
- 2.Go to Design > Theme Editor.
- 3.Here you'll see a preview of your live store. Above the preview, you'll see your store URL/ domain. To the left of this, you'll see a small image, hover your mouse over the image and click.
- 4.A panel will open on the left.
- 5.Click Add New Favicon Image.
- 6.Upload or Select From Gallery, to use a new Favicon Image.
- 7.Click Save.
Supported File Formats
For the best results, upload a square image that is no larger than 256px in height and width.