A simple step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to Search/Filter your products within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
You can filter the product list to show only the ones you want. This is useful if you have many products on your store and are finding it difficult to locate a particular one.
Filters provide a powerful way of finding the product you want. Even if you have thousands of products listed, you can apply a few filters and quickly narrow down the product list to a manageable size.
To set a filter:
- 1.Go to Manage > Products > List All Products.
- 2.Locate and click the Apply Filter button near the top of your screen.
- 3.You will then be faced with a new window with a list of all the possible filters you can apply to your search.
- 4.Check the filters you wish to apply and add any extra details when prompted.
- 5.When you are happy with the selected filters, click Apply.
You will then see a list of all the products you have that satisfy the filters you set.
To search for a particular product simply type the name of the product you wish to find in your search bar at the top of your Control Panel.