Comment on page
Delete an Order
A simple step-by-step guide detailing how to delete one of your customer orders from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
To delete an order for any reason:
- 1.Login to your freewebstore control panel.
- 2.Go to Orders > List All Orders.
- 3.View the order you wish to delete.
- 4.On the right of your screen will be a number of panels. Locate the panel labeled Actions.
- 5.Within the Actions panel, at the bottom, you will notice some text in red that reads "Delete Order", click this text.
- 6.You will then be asked to confirm the order by entering a random word into the field provided.
- 7.Click Delete.
Once you have deleted your order, there is no way to restore this information. So please make sure that when you are deleting your orders, you do not need them at all. Once they are gone, they are gone forever!