A step-by-step guide detailing how to add a Frequently Asked Questions Page to your free online store from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
You might find that your customers are asking you the same question over and over and over again. These questions could be compiled together along with the answers to your questions on an FAQ page on your online store.
- 1.Log into your Freewebstore account.
- 2.Go to Design > Theme Editor
- 3.In the Theme Editor menu, select Add > Page
- 4.Select FAQs
- 5.Choose from a selection of templates provided to you by freewebstore.
- 1.Go to Design > Theme Editor
- 2.Select FAQs from the Page Selector drop-down menu at the top of the screen. FAQs will only appear if you have already created an FAQ page.
- 3.The FAQ page should then appear in the main window.
- 4.Hover over the page content.
- 5.Click Edit
- 6.A menu will appear on the left-hand side.
Content on your FAQ Page may be organized into groups. For example, you may wish to organize your FAQ page into sections about Returns, Payment and Delivery. To do this, create a Group for each subject.
You must have at least one Group on your FAQ Page. However, you may remove the content of the Group Title or Group Summary if you do not wish to display this content on your page.
- 2.Scroll down to Your FAQs
- 3.In the Group Summary section, replace the default text with a short paragraph explaining this section.
- 4.Click Save