Comment on page
Adding a Video to a page
A step-by-step guide detailing how to embed a video to any page on your free online store from within your freewebstore control panel.
There are many reasons you may want to add a video to your online store, it could be that you want your customers to see your YouTube channel or you have a series of vlogs about your products.
Whatever the reason, having videos on your store can be a useful tool for success.
To embed a video to your store:
- 1.Log in to your freewebstore control panel.
- 2.Head over to the page you wish to embed the video, Manage > Pages and click on the desired page.
- 3.You will see the basic text editor pop up, here, you will need to click Insert.
- 4.Make sure the tab highlighted to the left of this new window is General. (You can use the other tabs/methods but we only advise you to do so if you have prior knowledge).
5. In the window pictured above, you need to input the Source of your video (normally the URL eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ). You will then also want to enter the desired height and with of your video.
6. When you are happy, click Save and then again in the top right-hand corner of the screen and watch your video appear on your store.