Setting a Minimum Order Value
A step-by-step guide detailing how to set a minimum order value for your customers from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Setting a minimum order value for your customers will ensure that your customers spend over a specified amount before they can check out on your store.
To set a minimum order value:
- 1.Log in to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Manage > Pages > Cart/Basket.
- 3.Once you have arrived on the "Edit Cart/Basket Page", you will need to scroll down until you locate a panel labeled as "Minimum Order Value".
- 4.Once located, you will need to enter the desired value for your customers to spend over.
- 5.When you are happy with the value, click Save.