A step-by-step guide detailing how to edit and enable various image graphics from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
Image overlays/graphics allow a way for your customers to easily see important information such as whether they are part of a special offer or that they are currently sold out and out of stock.
To view and edit the image graphics that display over your images within your store:
- 1.Login to your Freewebstore Control Panel.
- 2.Go to Design > Theme Editor.
- 3.Locate and click the Design button in the top right of your screen.
- 4.Click the Image Graphics option in the dropdown menu.
- 5.You will then notice a side panel opens to your left, here, you can toggle:
- Special Offer Overlays - these overlays will appear over your images when you have issued a money-off offer from within your product settings.
- Free Shipping Overlays - these overlays appear when you have enabled free shipping on the individual product from within the product settings.
- Sold Out Overlays - these overlays will appear when your stock for the item has reached 0.
- Image Padding Color - here you can change the background color of your images. This color will only appear if the aspect ratio of the image uploaded does not match the given space for the image. For example, the product images for your theme expect an image of 300px x 300px. If you were then to upload an image that has the dimensions 150px x 300px, padding would appear at the sides of your image in the color chosen.
6. Save when you are happy with the changes made.