Comment on page
Advanced DNS Settings
A step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to edit the advanced DNS settings from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
There is a number of reasons you need to edit the DNS settings for a domain name. This section will show you how to edit certain aspects relating to your Domain name and settings related to it (DNS settings).
If you do not have advanced knowledge of how DNS settings work, please get in contact with our friendly support team and we will be more than happy to help you out. It really isn't worth the damage it can do.
To view your DNS settings for a domain:
- 1.Log in to your control panel.
- 2.Go to Marketing > Domain Names.
- 3.Click the Globe icon in the domain panel you wish to edit.
- 4.Add and Edit your DNS records/ nameservers as you see fit.
- 5.Click Save when you are finished.