Comment on page
Refund an Order
A simple step-by-step walk-through detailing how to refund a customer order from within your Freewebstore Control Panel.
For whatever reason, you may need to refund the cost of an order to your customer, to do this:
- 1.Login to your freewebstore control panel.
- 2.Go to Orders > List All Orders.
- 3.Locate and View the order you wish to refund.
- 4.On the right of your screen will be a number of panels. Locate the panel labeled Actions.
- 5.Within the Actions panel, you will find an action that says "Refund Order", click this action.
- 6.A little window will then appear allowing you to choose how much you would like to refund your customer and allow you to add a message to your customer.
- 7.Once you are happy with how much you are refunding and your PayPal reference message (if you write one), click Refund.
If the payment was made via PayPal, the refund button will appear in the PayPal panel located above the actions panel.