Comment on page
Edit an Image
A step-by-step guide with explanations detailing how to edit any of your images using the image editor within your Freewebstore control panel.
If you don't have an image editor of your own (eg Photoshop) or you want to edit an image that you have already uploaded, you will be able to find an image editor in your control panel. You can use this image editor for free on any subscription plan.
To open the image editor in your control panel:
- 1.Log in to your control panel.
- 2.Go to the Manage > Images section.
- 3.Hover over the image you wish to edit and select Edit.
- 4.You will then see 4 options displayed on your screen, you need to select the Edit option again.
- 5.You will then see the image that you selected on your screen with a number of editing tools below. Have a play around here and get a feel for what you can and can't do with the image editor.
- 6.Once you are happy with the changes you have made, click Save.