Twitter Share Widget
Using Twitters social plugins is a fantastic way for your users to Tweet about your products or store content to their friends and followers. It’s a great way to spread your content that little bit further with the potential impact of bringing new customers to your webstore.
- Go to the following URL: https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons
- Select the button you wish to add to your page/ product page.
- The “Share a link” button is the easiest plugin to add to your page content if you simply wish for your users to share your page content and does not need any additional information adding before implementation. This blog article will concentrate on this button, however if you wish to add any of the other buttons remember to add the additional information before moving onto the next step.
- Once you have selected the “Share a link” button you will be
presented with Button Options on the left hand side and the Preview and
Code section on the right hand side. Simply copy the code that is
- Then log into your Freewebstore Control Panel and navigate to the page/ product page you wish to add the Twitter Social Plugin button to.
- Click the TOOLS > SOURCE CODE button within the page/ product edit
- Paste the code provided by Twitter, click [OK] and then click
Your Twitter button will now be added to your page/ product page and your customers will be able to share the content of the webpage on their Twitter feed.