Godaddy.com Domain Names
- Login to your http://www.godaddy.com account.
- Place your mouse over the Domains button and then select the Domain Management option.
- Next, click on the domain name you want to edit.
- Click Launch under the DNS Manager heading.
- In the A (Host) section, find the record with the Host set to @ and click anywhere on the row to edit it.
- Enter 126.96.36.199 in the Points To field.
- In the CNAMES (Aliases) section, find the record with the Host set to www.
- Edit this row and enter shop.freewebstore.org in the Points To field.
- Click the Save Zone File button at the top-right.
- It can take up to 48 hours for the DNS changes to filter through and become active, although it generally only takes a few hours. Once enough time has passed, login to your control panel and visit the Marketing > Domain Name section to attach the domain name to your store.
Help by topic
Help by section